Consulting: Control Systems, Electronics
Boris J. Lurie, firstname.lastname@example.org, (818) 957-7714
High-performance feedback controllers: SISO and MIMO,
digital and analog, for electrical and mechanical plants
The following controllers are among those designed by B.
Lurie at the Jet Propulsion Laboratory:
- Position controller for the retroreflector carriage and several antennas
controllers of the Chemistry Spacecraft. All these controllers are
high-order and nonlinear, they control plants with structural modes, and
include a high-order linear part with a Bode step.
- A nonlinear digital controller for Mars Pathfinder high-gain antenna
pointing to Earth.
- Switched-capacitor controller for STRV spacecraft cryogenic cooler
- Vibration damping in the model of space stellar interferometer.
- Microgravity accelerometer analog feedback loop (nonlinear, fast, with
- Cassini: Narrow View Camera thermal control, Mapping Spectrometer X-Y
attitude controller, Computer clock PLL for the radar (frequency and duty
- High-voltage power source for Deep Space Network klystron radar.
- A feedback-feedforward digital attitude controller for DS-1 spacecraft
- Stellar Interferometer optical delay line control (main-vernier, with nm
- Transmitter/receiver pointing system for space optical telecommunications.
DS-1, Chemistry, and Cassini spacecraft and the Mars
RF and analog electronics; feedback in systems and components
- Frequency division multiplex and time-division multiplex telecommunication
- Wide-band telecommunication and CATV feedback amplifiers
- F/O receivers and transmitters
- Optical feedback about F/O laser transmitters
- Microwave and RF VCO, PLL, amplifiers, matching circuits, couplers,
mixers, student RF laboratory
- Test-equipment (signal generators, bridges, precision amplifiers, 1.3 GHz
sweep generator/network analyzer)
- High-power PWM amplifiers
- Active filters, PLL, telemetry electronics, motor drivers, analog
electronics for space missions